Red Star Express tracking guide
Do you use Red Star Express Nigeria courier or shipping services? Since this company is involved in domestic and international deliveries, many citizens of the country use it for courier services, freight forwarding, and local shipments. We are happy to share a detailed Red Star Express Tracking guide with you so that you understand how you can track any parcel you are currently expecting.
The company offers different services to Nigerian citizens and guests. You can use this company to send your products and goods within the country. You can ship packages overseas and to other African countries. Besides, you can get other logistic solutions along with freight forwarding and other services.
The firm was established in 1992. Fifteen years later, the firm turned went public and has been present in NSE (Stock Exchange in Nigeria) ever since. Today the company is present in over 220 territories offering courier services, sea, air and ground shipping services to all interested customers. It has over 160 offices all across Nigeria, over 1700 staff members and 700 cars to deliver packages within the country. Besides, Red Star Express Nigeria works in partnership with one of the world’s most known FedEx company.
Red Star tracking
When it comes to Red Star Express tracking guide, you have to know your tracking number, because there are several methods of how to track it and everything depends on the service you are using.
Here are the main options offered by this Nigerian company:
- Freight forwarding
- Domestic shipments
- International services
- Courier services
When you sends a package via Red Star Express firm, the company provides a tracking number for that particular shipment.
You can use your tracking number to get the most recent tracking info and understand where the package is at the moment. All these things can be performed online, so you only need a computer or mobile phone with an active internet connection, the Red Star Express tracking number and a minute of your time.
Below we will share the Red Star Express tracking guide for domestic and international shipments. You will see how simple everything is.
How to see tracking info for domestic shipments
- Step 1. Visit the official Red Star Express website https://redstarplc.com/.
- Step 2. Look at the main menu at the top of the page. There is QUICK SERVICE drop-down menu. Click on it.
- Step 3. You’ll see the drop-down options, and the top one reads ‘Track Domestic Shipments.’ This is exactly what you need to use.
- Step 4. Enter your tracking number into the special field and press on ‘Track’ to receive detailed information about your current package location.
How to get Red Star tracking info for international shipments
- Step 1. Go to the Red Star Express Nigeria site redstarplc.com.
- Step 2. You need to use the upper menu that includes ‘Quick Service’ next to ‘About Us’ and ‘Contact Us’ parts.
- Step 3. Click on this menu and there will be a drop-down menu that has the second option called ‘Track International Shipments.’
- Step 4. Since you have a Red Star tracking number, you need to type it or copy/paste it into the field under ‘Track International Shipments’ and choose ‘Track’ button to get details about the package.
READ ALSO: Comedian Emmanuella’s alleged pregnancy
We hope our Red Star Express tracking guide is useful to you. Send and receive packages and keep an eye on their location by receiving up-to-date tracking info online. This is quick, convenient and easy to do.