What Nigerian girls are looking for in a man before they allow him put a ring on it.
So, guys, you are thinking of settling down in this new year 2018, right?
Whether you fall in the category above or you're thinking of a different time, you need to pay attention to all the gorgeous Nigerian ladies who are out here listing their heart desires in a man and what their idea of a husband material looks and feels like.
Just as 20 Nigerian guys listed what they want in a babe before considering her for marriage, babes have also listed what must not be missing in a guy if he ever hopes to put a ring on it…
1. I love me a man that is truly caring – Adebimpe.
2. I know this sounds a little vain and shallow but I really could never be with a guy that's not attractive – Moji.
3. I'm good if he can prove and I can see that he's a responsible soul – Temitope.
4. I just want him to be truthful at all times. I hate liars with everything in my life – Eka.
5. If he's devout and hardworking, I can go all the way with him – Tracy.
6. For me, it's love and money o – Yetunde.
ALSO READ: How to stay happily in love in 2018
7. Let him just be educated and love me genuinely – Yinasim.
8. All I need is love. I just need him to love love love me genuinely.
I think if he truly does, nothing can happen that we won’t find a way around – Winnie.
9. I like cute guys. It's disappointing to find many cute but senseless and unworthy guys out there.
Of course I wouldn't marry a guy that's fine for nothing. But I wouldn't marry an ugly guy because he's sensible either.
My husband has to be cute. for my kid's sake – Uju.
10. He should just be God-fearing, abeg – Precious.
11. Loyalty is a big big one for me. Loyalty and love – Zaheera.
12. Is he loyal? Is he respectful? Please show me where he is. That's my husband! – Jojo.
13. Loyalty and love – Nina Nnenna.
ALSO READ: 5 most useful tips you need for a public marriage proposal
14. I want love, romance and all that stuff but I hope the sex will be great too. I can't come and die of medicore sex o – Feranmi.
15. Godliness and contentment – Bukola.
16. Love loyalty and friendship – Yaene.
17. I’ll say hardwork because that’s now the synonym for money. A hardworking man who knows what he’s doing can’t be broke – Sarah.
18. I want a man that is empathetic and whose effort will match mine – Sunshine.
19. I like guys who always have money making ideas – Yinka.
20. He has to be Muslim. That's the first and biggest rule I consider before even thinking of getting serious with anyone – Ameerah.